192.168.1.1 is the IP address of the router, and you can manage the router through it. There are many types of router settings. 192.168.1.1 router settings are the most common. The way to set up a router is usually in the instructions of the router, but there are still many people who can not set it up.
Can not open 192.168.1.1
Many people can’t open 192.168.1.1. Let me talk about how to deal with this problem.
- If you are using a wireless router, you can try to connect to the router using the network cable. Because sometimes you may be connected to a wrong wireless signal or the wireless signal is disturbed.
- You can use your mobile phone or computer to check your gateway. If the gateway is not 192.168.1.1, then you cannot connect, because your router IP may be 192.168.0.1 or other IP.
How to find you network gateway
- Use computer: start – run, enter the CMD and then enter the command: ipconfig/all and then see your own gateway.
- Mobiles: Click the “network details” on the right side of the WIFI that has been connected. (different mobile phone tips are different, for example, HUAWEI phone needs to click “menu” “advanced settings” in WLAN to find IP).
If not consistent, right click on the network – properties – change the adapter settings – right click the local connection – properties – Internet protocol – properties. And then set the IP address (192.168.1.2), default gateway (192.168.1.1), and DNS.
How to log in 192.168.1.1 IP address
- Open a browser, you can choose any browser you like, such as Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox, Maxthon and Safari. Then enter http://192.168.1.1.
- When you press the Enter key, a window pops up, prompting you to enter your username and password.
- After opening the address of the router settings, enter the user name and password login. Most of the default username and password are admin, if you are not sure, you can see the instructions or the back of the router! General router will be marked!
If you have forgot the username or password, you can reset the router by holding the reset button for 15 minutes, it is simple ,isn’t it? But I want to remind you that once you reset the router, all of your settings will be deleted and revert to the factory default settings.